23 May 2013

Made By Mosey's handmade rainbow dreamer mobile

Made by Mosey rainbow dreamer mobile
I'm so taken with this mobile - reminiscent of a dreamcatcher don't you think? - by Madeleine Sargent from Made by Mosey. Each mobile features colourful wooden beads and those stunning patchwork feathers, made by hand. I can only imagine that they take an age to create. There are all sorts of colours in the Made by Mosey online store, but this rainbow mobile has my heart. Do you have a favourite?

Read more about Made by Mosey here on Bondville.

Image: Made by Mosey

2 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on their dream catcher in the natural colours or the black and silver version ever since I stumbled upon them... have a corner in our bedroom earmarked for one... they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Steph, thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)