16 April 2013

Hippest ever bibs, wraps and newborn packs from Milk & Masuki

Bundanoon-based milk & masuki design gorgeous organic bibs, wraps, blankets and other goodies for the hip newborns in your life. Does your baby love geometric designs? Why, yes. Feathers? Check. Foxes? Of course. You'll find these designs and more in unisex-friendly colours from milk & masuki.

With their beautiful packaging and fashionable sensibilities, milk & masuki newborn products make the perfect baby shower gift. I'm all about the grey chevron and feather design and can only imagine the compliments that Mums all over Australia must be getting with these beautiful pieces.


You can find milk & masuki in the online store and at stockists across Australia.

Images: milk & masuki

2 comments:

  1. My littlest is now slightly too old for their stuff, but I love it. I hope the business has been taking off for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne - mine are too! Bummer - how cute are these designs. I'll be keeping them in mind for future baby shower gifts though ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)