11 April 2013

Australian Writers' Centre Best Australian Blogs 2013 - yes please!

Hi friends,
It's that time of the year when blogs are bestowed with awards and I'm honoured to be nominated for a Best Australian Blogs 2013 award from the Australian Writers' Centre. The finalists and winners are currently being determined, but there is a People's Choice award too, and there are some great writing prizes to be won.


I would love for you to head over to the voting page to vote for your favourite blogs in the People's Choice category. There are so many fabulous sites (1007!), and you can vote for more than one. Look for my besties the red thread and Easy Peasy Organic on there too :) You can vote until 30th April 2013. Let's get behind Aussie writing!
Steph
x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Steph, I voted for your lovely blog earlier this week. Good luck, Cate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much lovely Cate and Rachel! Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)