23 February 2013

Aunty Cookie ampersand, home and addition cushions

You know, some designers just always seem to have their finger on the pulse (and that means designing and getting product to market ahead of the curve - no easy feat). One of those designers is also one of my favourite Aussie textile creators Shannon Lamden of Aunty Cookie fame.

I've written about Aunty Cookie before, but thought I would have a sneak-peek at her latest designs and just had to share these three gorgeous cushions with you. Let me present, for you to drool over: Ampersand, Home, Sweet Home, and Addition. Do you love?

You can find these crush-worthy cushions and more in the Aunty Cookie online store. Read more about Aunty Cookie here on Bondville. Hands up who loves Aunty Cookie?

Imagets: Aunty Cookie

1 comment:

  1. Comfortable pillows for a very good night sleep. Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)