13 March 2012

Made By White Australian animal brooches

Regular Bondville readers will know that I have an obsession with Australian-made. And if it's designed in Australia, made in Australia and features Australian wildlife, I'm just as happy as a pig in mud. I might even have to do a round-up of some of my favourite modern Australiana. In the meantime, get your Easter Bilby on, and adorn your lapel/scarf/tote with a cute Australian animal brooch by those clever girls at Made By White.




Etched in wood using a laser and then hand-painted, the range of Aussie animal brooches includes the Bilby, a camp Fairy Penguin, Mum and baby Wombats, an apple-hugging Koala and a sugar glider hitching a lift on a paper airplane. They are all fantastic, but I'm thinking that the Bilby would be a perfect Easter gift for a little someone.

You can find the Made By White brooches in the online store.

Images: Made By White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :)