3 February 2012

Stylish Kids: Chalk n Cheese

My friend Mellissa is truly an arbiter of good taste, and when she mentions a label, I listen. She promises me that I told her about Melbourne kids' clothing label Chalk n Cheese, but I think I found it through her. In any case, welcome to a world of gorgeous clothes for children 0-8 years.




Chalk n Cheese directory Tracey Eastwood returned from the UK with ideas for a label with a European-inspired style - unfussy, classic colours, quality fabrics; smart clothes for smart occasions and play in equal measure. The pinstripe Floella dress (at top) is something pretty special with it's lovely tailoring, and grown-up fabric in a shape that most girls will adore.

You can find Chalk n Cheese in the online store, or through stockists across Australia, the UK and online. Head over now for some great savings in the online store!

Find all the Stylish Kids articles featuring Australian-designed clothes for kids, here on Bondville.

Images: Chalk n Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :)