23 January 2012

Mooo Personalised Stickers Super Saver Pack

Did your little ones start school today? Big step! This time next year I will be getting my big girl ready to go. I remember the extreme organisation required - uniform, the right kind of books, covered of course, pencil case with requisite stationery goodies, labeling... oh, how much have labels and stickers improved! They are so cute now.

Personalised sticker company and Bondville sponsor Mooo from Melbourne makes super-cool labels and stickers, and they just happen to have a bumper Super Saver Pack available with 128 labels and fun designs.

 

With purchase of the Super Saver Pack you can also get 25% off the matching iron-on label combo, and 30% off 300ml stainless steel drink bottles.


Mooo's premium stickers are microwave and freezer-resistant. Get the kids to help choose their own colours and designs, and watch how you can create the text and preview on-screen.

You can find the Super Saver Pack in the Mooo online store.

terms: $29.95 pack price does not include shipping cost. Each name labels pack can only be personalised for 1 child. Super crazy value pack promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. For a limited time only. While stocks lasts.

1 comment:

  1. Steph, Sadly I have to make an order of these as Rowan starts day care (not at my centre) on Friday. I feel so sad. I'm just going to have to stalk the place.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)