20 January 2012

Bondville Lucky Door Prize - $150 from Little Thing

I have a lot to be grateful for, and one of them is having such a wonderful group of readers and subscribers. Thank you. A small way to express my gratitude is the fun Bondville Lucky Door Prize. Each month a Bondville Loves member company has been giving away something special to one Bondville monthly newsletter or daily email subscriber, just to say thanks. And who doesn't love a lucky door prize!

This month, I'm thrilled that fabulous children's clothing and maternity online store, Little Thing is offering a AUD $150.00 voucher. On the site you'll find gorgeous Mexican dresses (my current obsession, and my sister-in-law's too!), handmade, with colourful embroidery.


And Little Thing isn't just for the little ones. I'm flipping for that Mexican mama dress (shortened to above the knee like the image above). I would get so much use out of that little number - and it hides a multitude of sins. (there are also some cute kaftans and bathers too). I'll be sending the next Bondville monthly newsletter out early next week announcing the lucky door prize winner, so make sure you subscribe before then.

Oh, and Thank You. x

Images: Little Thing

6 comments:

  1. you would look super cute in that dress!! make sure hubbie knows that dresses can be lovely valentines ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... forget the kiddos... I'd wear all of these beautiful Mexican smocky numbers! Muy fabulous!

    It's a pleasure to stumbled across your lovely blog!

    Catherine @ The Spring (in Brisbane)
    http://www.thespringblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You read my mind Amanda! I'd love one too.

    Catherine - lovely to have you stop by. I'm with you on the Mexican smock love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these are wonderful and remind me of my grandmothers dresses she used to make. A great guveaway and thanks for a chance.♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. The newsletter has just gone out! Check your inboxes :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)