7 December 2011

Spoonful Of Colour stationery and paper goods

My friend Sophie keeps telling me that I need to meet her friend Pascale. I hopped over to Pascale's Spoonful of Colour blog and Etsy store and was bowled over by the totally chic stationery products and paper decor with their bold and perfectly restrained graphics. Do you love?






Pascale's stationery and paper goods range includes greeting cards, art prints and this very special hanging mobile - the Important Things mobile. You can never have enough reminders of the important things in life, and this simple and sweet decor is a winner in my mind.




Luckily, Pascale is hosting a huge giveaway - a set of three Holiday cards, her signature spoon print, and the Important Things mobile, over on her blog. Head over if you would like to win (by13th Dec 2011)!

You can find Spoonful of Colour paper products in the Etsy store.

4 comments:

  1. thank you so much steph for such beautiful words about my creations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that print! heading over to win it now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh mercy, they are lovely!

    thanks for the hot tip re. the giveaway, i'll be hitting that sucker up for sure!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)