6 December 2011

Bespoke Letterpress Boutique 2011 Christmas Cards

Every year I like to feature the gorgeous designs and imprinted stationery of Brisbane's Bespoke Letterpress Boutique, and 2011's Christmas range is just as lovely.


Alischa, Hayden and team (let's not forget Ruby the letterpress studio dog) have released a range of beautifully pressed and printed Christmas cards and gift tags, along with their stock of baker's twine, Japanese washi tape, double-sided gift wrap, and ribbon (for all your gifting needs).


I've had such joy from my Boutique Letterpress Boutique stationery over the last few years; the cards and paper goods are truly Quality with a capital Q. I love this year's silver typography Christmas cards and Kraft gift tags that would match any wrapping. I know you'll love them too.






You can find the Christmas range in the Bespoke Letterpress Boutique online store. Lucky for us, Bespoke Letterpress Boutique are offering free shipping for Australian orders of $30 or more placed before 19th December 2011. Enter FREESHIPPING at checkout. International postage is $10 flat rate (excludes twine and gift wrap). 

Images: Bespoke Letterpress Boutique

1 comment:

  1. Their cards are so beautiful! I had to buy some at the Finders Keepers markets last weekend

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)