3 November 2011

miki.o stationery and paper goods

Bianca van Meeuwen is a multi-talented lady whose textile design I have written about here on Bondville. Now Melbourne-based Bianca is bringing us her stationery and paper goods design with miki.o stationery, wall art prints, and printable wedding stationery.








There is so much to love about Bianca's collection. The Fruit and Veggie calendar is totally inspired and something I have been searching for, for a long time. The print outlines monthly seasonal produce in Australia - something I'd love for our kitchen. And I need that menu planner big-time. The wedding stationery designs are fresh and printing yourself is so economical - a great wedding budget-slasher.

You can find miki.o stationery and paper goods in the online store and printable wedding stationery in the etsy store.

Images: miki. o

2 comments:

  1. wow Steph you always find great paper goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, love the fruit and veggie calendar! If it's what I think it is, I need one of those ....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)