18 November 2011

Kids Room Ideas: Eulalie's Nursery

Today's beautiful room tour comes to you from North Queensland where stylist Claire (of one claire day) has created a magical nursery for her daughter Eulalie. I love the Turkish caravan feel of Eulalie's room, including ride-on camel! There are so many gorgeous DIY ideas here, from an amazing small owl mural-turned-framed-art to simply changing the hardware on an IKEA chest of drawers. Claire's room inspiration started with the divine vintage green drawers and evolved slowly as she filled the room with things she loves. So inspiring.

Room: Eulalie's Nursery
Age: 10 months
Designed By: Mum Claire (one claire day)




Change table: IKEA Hemnes chest of drawers (changed hardware)
Wall stickers: Mae (except name)

White shelf with basket storage: Freedom Furniture 

Camel soft toy: "Carmel" the camel from "Tell a Tale" from Stylishh (contact

Cot: Handmade by my Grandad for me when I was a baby.
Cot canopyFar Pavilions
RugMy Mum's!

Branches: DIY 

Green cabinet: Vintage from The Bower


Floor cushions:  Far Pavilions
Curtains and elephant cushion: Tree of Life
Teeny Bunting - DIY from this great template (I just changed the colours to suit)



Door sign: Custom made by my lovely friend Miriam (contact)

------------------------
Thank you so much Claire for sharing your daughter's gorgeous nursery. I feel like I've just been on holiday. I can't wait to see how the room evolves with Eulalie as she grows. If you would like to see more images of Eulalie's room and other lovely things in Claire's life, head to Claire's blog one claire day.

For more Australian kids room decor ideas, check out the Kids Room Ideas category here on Bondville.

Images: Claire (one claire day)

For gorgeous children's room and nursery products, head to:

5 comments:

  1. what a magical space. that has given me some great ideas for my daughters room makeover. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I officially now love:
    that green chest of drawers.
    and using a branch as a clothes rail.

    *love*

    ReplyDelete
  3. heaven for babes! wish I was one again so I could live in this room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i just adore that cot...and how special that it was also made by her grandfather for her. so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)