17 November 2011

Kids' Crafternoon Felting and Beading books

My friend Lisa Tilse has just had a felt craft tutorial published in one of the new Kids' Crafternoon books Felting and Beading (Hardie Grant) edited by Canberra-based Kathreen Ricketson, and they both look fab.



Kids' Crafternoon Felting features projects from 25 crafters including animal finger puppets, a felted hat, a moneybox pig and wrist cuffs. Kids' Crafternoon Beading tutorials include bird earrings, brooches made from lego, a wind chime and beaded wall hangings. The craft activities in both books (and previous Kids' Crafternoon books Sewing and Papercraft) are aimed squarely at kids 7 to 12 years.

Lisa contributed a super-cool Zombie Critters keyring tutorial that I already know we'll be making:

Images: Lisa Tilse (the red thread)
 If you'd like to win a copy of the books, be quick and head over to Lisa's blog by Monday 21st November 2011 to enter.

I don't have the full contributor list yet, but I do know that another of my favourite creative people Cate Holst also has a featured craft tutorial. Can't wait to check it out.

1 comment:

Your comments make my day :)