2 October 2011

Halloween Party printable pack

I am so thrilled to share with you these fun Halloween printable party pack, just released in the Modern Printables online shop, designed by much-loved Australian illustrator and graphic designer, Pilgrim Lee of draw! pilgrim.


Pilgrim's style is all about bold colour with serious retro leanings (think 70's children's books mixed with Scandinavian style).

I just love this pack that Pilgrim has designed which includes: spooky editable invitations (enter in your own info before printing for a polished, professional look), matching fold-your-own envelopes, bunting flags, cupcake wrappers, 5 different round topper designs (for garlands, envelope seals and decorating food), buffet label place cards, and cut-and-fold editable treat boxes to fill with goodies.

Here's a little photo shoot that I put together to show how the pieces look in real life.








This party kit would look great with Enticing Icing's edible fondant ghost sugar toppers, pumpkin spice cookies, ghoulish purple forest berry smoothies, and some persian fairy floss spider web on top of those dark chocolate cupcakes.

Head over to the Modern Printables shop. I can't wait to see your parties!

Images: Modern Printables

1 comment:

  1. Love these scary Halloween ideas Steph. Shame my husband and I just planned a weekend away that night or I'd be hosting my first ever Halloween party. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)