4 May 2011

Top 25 Kids' Style Blogs - I need your vote


Hi friends,

Circle of Moms is hosting the Top 25 Kids' Style Blogs awards and there are some amazing kids blogs that have been nominated. I'm thrilled to have Bondville and Bondville Kids on the list and would love your help to make the Top 25 by 9th May 2011.

I'm currently sitting at #31 with 212 votes which is fantastic. I'm pretty sure that #1 is out of reach (1376 votes!) but I would love to make the Top 25. The blog at #25 currently has 335 votes, so I probably need another 170+ votes to make it in. Will you help me out?

All you need to do is click here to reach the Bondville and Bondville Kids voting page, then click on the orange "thumbs up". That's it! So fast, and you don't need to register. You can vote every day until 9th May 2011.

While you are there, check out the other amazing blogs on the list. There are so many great sites - I've found lots of new favourites.

Thank you so much - have fun!
Steph
x


3 comments:

  1. Nice work on the blog post! Really appreciate that big time! Keep up
    the good work on the blog!I really really wish this would work.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)