24 April 2011

Happy Easter 2011


Happy Easter my friends! I hope you are having a lovely holiday, whether you celebrate or not. And I hope that the Easter Bunny is good to you. Make sure you enjoy yourself - a tiny bit of good quality chocolate is good for you!

If you're looking for some lovely things to do with kids, the lovely Draw! Pilgrim has some fun Easter printables over at Modern Kiddo and on her own website.

And if you're in the mood to play around online, why not head over to the Circle of Moms site where voting is on for the Top 25 Kids Style blogs. I'm sitting around #48 with 33 votes (#1 has 725 votes!) so every click of the thumbs up counts. You don't have to sign up :) Vote here.

Don't forget to comment here to be in the running to win a professional photo shoot by Milk & Honey Photography in my Mother's Day competition. Entries close 7th May, 2011.

Have a lovely long weekend!

Steph
x

Image: Steph Bond Hutkin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :)