26 April 2011

Come to my eBay Garage Sale!

I hope you had a fantastic Easter break. Apart from meeting the Easter bunny, dying eggs, seeing movies and visiting the Zoo, I also managed to clear out some of my baby items for eBay. Big tick for the to-do list!

Please head over to check them out if you are in the market for baby carriers (I have a cool green Baby Bjorn, a limited edition hug-a-bub and a designer aka pipik sling), a jolly jumper, winter baby clothes from Sooki, Minti and Bebe, a Scanpan dutch oven, and a bunch of DVDs (mostly region 1 - NTSC). Happy shopping!

Images: Steph Bond

3 comments:

  1. This is a modern woman's garage sale... hehe I love your hug a bub design!!

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea steph, think I might have to follow your lead...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like this could be catchy Steph!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)