15 April 2011

Baby Essentials: Elizabeth from Eeni Meeni Miini Moh and e3-M


Oh the lovely, luxurious essentials for newborns chosen today by Elizabeth O'Connor-Cowley from Bondville favourite (and sponsor), eeni meeni miini moh and e3-M. This is part 7 of the Baby Essentials series on Bondville and I hope you love it to bits:

Favourite Wrap: eeni meeni miini moh Pure Newborn Wool/Cashmere wrap. It looks and feels gorgeous!
Favourite Rocker: The bloom coco stylewood baby lounger in natural.

Favourite Change Mat: Sydney-based Apple & Bee nappy mat.

Favourite Mobile: Maileg's Villa Voice Mobile - for boys and girls. I love this mobile so much that we now stock it in our Brisbane Concept Store.
Favourite Cot bedding: eeni meeni miini moh Cotton Pocket throw - with detachable soft toy friend 'phlatsie' who lives in in the pocket.
Favourite Bath Products: eeni meeni miini moh Hooded Towel and Bathing mitts - the ultimate baby bath towel - super soft and makes bathing baby a great experience.

Favourite Nappy Rash Cream: Paw Paw ointment - perfect for nappy rash, bites, scratches - for everything really!
Favourite Bath Gel: Milk Baby bath time wash

Favourite Baby Carrier: Baby Bjorn

Favourite Cot: Kotura Design's Ei-Max cradle – gorgeous cocoon for newborns!

Favourite Pram: Bugaboo

Favourite Nappy Bag: I preferred to use a large LV tote (Monogram is hard wearing / practical!)

Other favourites: eeni meeni miini moh Bib. It was one of our first-ever products and still one of our most popular. It's extra large in size and super absorbent. Also, everything from the eeni meeni miini moh Pure Newborn collection - perfect for bringing baby home from hospital in or as a gift/first photos.

Thank you so much Elizabeth - such gorgeous finds. If you love the eeni meeni miini moh vibe, head over to the online store for beautiful lifestyle products for babies and kids.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

And my friends, I'd love to hear from you too. Please comment below, or email me at stephbond at gmail.com with your essentials for newborns. I'm going to compile all my reader favourites for the final post in this Baby Essentials series. Let me know by 22nd April 2011!

3 comments:

  1. I love the Nature Babycare eco disposable newborn nappies! Nice and gentle on baby's skin with sweet little love hearts printed on the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection! There wasn't as much out there when my girls were born however my hug-a-bub was a godsend. It was great on my back. They were both winter babies and loved snuggling into it too. My Nursing Necklace was great for my 2nd daughter as she was quite the fidgety bub whilst feeding. It saved my nostrils! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)