10 January 2011

Happy New Year!


We're back! It rained, it poured and it rained some more, but we had a lovely time with family at the Sunshine Coast. Mr Bondville and I even managed to squeeze a night away to Maleny which was super-special (check those views!). I caught up on lots of sleep, planned for this year, and spent waaaay to much time on Pinterest. We caught a few movies (best: The King's Speech worst: The Tourist), had a few nice meals out, went to the beach in-between rain showers, and I had an amazing facial and two massages (spoilt!).

Last week I was thrilled to receive the Stylish Bloggers Award from Kate (Another Donkey Design) and passed it forward to 15 great bloggers. As per the award requirements, check out 7 things about me and all the details here on my personal site. My friend Bron also gave me some great recommendations for her favourite iPhone and iPad apps for her 3-year-old - you can find them here as well.

Looking forward to sharing lots of amazing Australian design with you this year. Wishing you all a fantastic 2011.

Steph
x

Image: Steph Bond

3 comments:

  1. Just have to agree with you regarding your movie critique! Although we did hold hands during the nostalgic Venice scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered you blog & loved it. I'm an interior designer from Melbourne & I found it very inspiring. Blogging is all new to me but I have just set up my own blog
    scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com
    You may like to check it out because I had so much fun doing it. It's got a bit of everything fashion, interiors, food, travel spots - hopefully you will find something in there that you like.
    Thanks for providing me with such great entertainment!
    Cheers
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderfully relaxing break Steph. I would just about kill for a facial and massage at the moment. Moving house is soooo not fun!

    Thanks for the Stylish Bloggers award - will pay it forward.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)