16 June 2009

Tagged: Things About Me

I've been tagged by the lovely Sarah from Hardaker and Pope to share some more things about me. I'm touched to be tagged - thank you Sarah!

And I pass this tag on to: Danielle from Craft Labratory (who has put together a really nice overview of the Melbourne Design Market), Maaret from Visual Notes, The Cottage Cheese, Alischa from Bespoke Letterpress Boutique, Bec from Beckybean.

Simply answer the questions below, and if you like, replace a question with one you have made up. Here goes:

Q whats your favourite colour?
A I can't say I have a "favourite", but red seems to be my standby although I've gone all blue (pale and turquoise) in the bedroom this year. It's probably some kind of pinky-orangey-red.

Image: Steph Bond

For the full list of Q&A, please check out my About Me page.

3 comments:

  1. avourite colour sounds like the sunset. It can be hard to choose sometimes. Mine's yellow cos it's so happy and brown cos I feel sorry for it...yes, strange

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK that really made me laugh. Yes I think fave colour is kind of like a sunset. But if it was in a flower. Does that make sense? I'm going to send a vote for brown :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, my favorite color seems to change every year! We have such similar taste in colors. Thanks for tagging me Steph!

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment about my wedding plans! And thank you for providing the source for the bbq sandwich photo. How funny that you have that magazine! I can imagine that your boy misses pork barbecue a lot! If you are raised in the southern U.S., it is one of those foods that becomes a part of you. Even my vegetarian friend makes an exception from time to time for this sandwich!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)