30 May 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

I am so honoured to accept the Kreativ Blogger Award from the very generous Thea from Thea & Sami. The Kreativ Blogger Award requires you to nominate seven blogs that you believe deserve this award and also list seven things that you love. You can read all about seven of my favourite things and more about the seven blogs that I have nominated for this award on the About Me page.

And the passing of the award goes to: Grab Your Fork, Udessi, The Lark, The Red Thread, Frozen Brooklyn, Beets & Biscuits and Strawberry Lemonade. I hope you love reading them as much as I do!

4 comments:

  1. Steph Bond 007 you are the Secret Agent of Awesomeness!! xoxox alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, Alex's comment made me laugh! Thanks Steph for the award. I'll try to get on to it and pass it on soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Looking forward to reading both your lists Alex and Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got back from michigan and I'm going to post mine tonight. Thank you again sweet Steph!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)