25 June 2013

It's time to say goodbye to Google Reader - how you can continue to get your Bondville fix


Well my friends, if you use Google Reader, you will know that this fabulous service finishes up in the few days. If you are keen to keep up-to-date on Bondville posts, I recommend these great blog readers:

1. Email!: Subscribe to receive Bondville posts daily by email the same day they are written
2. Email newsletter: Get Bondville post highlights once a month via the Bondville newsletter
2. Blog Lovin': Follow Bondville here
3. Feedly: Follow Bondville via Feedly
4. RSS reader: You can also add Bondville to your favourite reader including your Yahoo homepage or iGoogle homepage.

I love having you here. I hope you will continue to get your fix of Australian design for Mum, Kids and Home!

Image: Steph Bond-Hutkin | Bondville

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :)