14 March 2013

Pastel-inspired Aussie design for Easter

Easter is not far away and although that means cooler weather for us, I'm still loving a palette of pastels with a shot of neon (check out these cute new mint brogues I just picked up!).

When I came across this photo of Easter eggs and cottage garden flowers by Chika from She Who Eats, I was inspired to pull together a collection of Australian-designed goodies for Easter with a similar colour theme - pastel organic shapes with a touch of bright yellow and magenta. I would love to display gorgeous pastel eggs like these in an enamel bowl.


1. Bow cardigan by Joyess Designs (pre-order only)
2. Woodland rabbit bunting by MOZI
3. Leisl necklace by Emily Green
4. War pony art print by Urban Road
5. Rabbit gift tags and box by KatyJane Designs
6. Fraise pink and sorbet spot skegging by eeni meeni miini moh
7. 41 Orchard bird wall decal from Tots n Tales
8. Carnival baking cup by Paper Eskimo
9. Stacey girls' hair snaps by Wonder Dot
10. Magenta hello sign by Down To The Woods
11. The shopper by Harvest Textiles

I hope you enjoy these pretty pastel picks for Mum, Kids and Home. That Mozi woodland rabbit bunting is high on my wish list!

Top image: She Who Eats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :)