30 March 2013

Loving: Tinyme bunny wall stickers

I hope that you're all having a lovely Easter. How about this glorious weather. So far we've been enjoying my sister visiting from the US, a magical Easter Hat Parade at school, delicious hot cross buns, a hike through the bush to Whale Rock, finding wild flannel flowers, baking whoopie pies, a BBQ with friends (still swimming in the pool!), a divine vegetarian meal at Yulli's in Surry Hills (those edamame and coconut moneybags - wow), and The Intouchables on the TV tonight.

I've had some serious internet connection challenges this last week (as in having no internet connection) but now that we're back up and running, I wanted to share with you this very Easter-y wall decal from Tinyme - the Mini Bunny Family. So sweet and a great price too. I'm thinking of this colourway for my little one's bedroom; I love the light blue and red combo.

You can find the Mini Bunny Family decals in the Tinyme online store. What are you up to this Easter? Which day does the Easter Bunny visit your house?

Image: Tinyme

2 comments:

Your comments make my day :)