14 February 2013

Australian Valentine's Day wishlist

Happy Valentine's Day lovelies! I hope that you get a chance to let those nearest and dearest to you know that you love them.

In case the Valentine's Day gifts weren't forthcoming, or a little off-the-mark, I've put together some cute, cute, cute Australian-designed goodies that you can treat yourself to. They are all inspired by this beautiful image by South African photographers Travis and Maike from welovepictures. Isn't it glorious?!?


1. Do A Bit ginger cats and grey pouch
2. MOZI melamine rabbit tumbler (getting ready for Easter)
3. Naomi Murrell love heart earrings
4. Ant Haus Designs petite XOX heart ring
5. Ponyrider black heart wall flag
6. Bespoke Letterpress Boutique heart coasters
7. My Bearded Pigeon pixel rose cushion
8. Curio & Curio big heart mint cushion

I hope you love these little picks - Happy Valentine's Day! xxx

Image: welovepictures

2 comments:

Your comments make my day :)