30 April 2012

Catherine Martin for Ferrero chocolate goodness


And speaking of goodies, this is a Ferrero Roundnoir.
YUM! It is just one of many, many (53!) round chocolatey balls of goodness that I kindly received from the good people at Ferrero. They have released a limited edition gift box full of Rocher minis, designed by Australian costume designer doyenne Catherine Martin.

Behold the hamper in all its glory:

And behold the glam art deco box that will be storing sequins, fabric squares, needles and thread for my craft club/book exchange/girlfriends get-together nights. Cos all those 53 choccies are now in my tum. Oh dear. Thanks Ferrero!


Just in time for Mother's Day you can find the Limited Edition Catherine Martin for Ferrero gift boxes in the Ferraro Boutique online store.

Images: Steph Bond-Hutkin

4 comments:

  1. My all time favourite chocolate..and I would have cleaned up that beautiful box in less than 60 seconds. Lucky you!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My all time favourite chocolate..and I would have cleaned up that beautiful box in less than 60 seconds. Lucky you!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! It's ridiculous how quickly I managed to consume those little balls of yum.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)