5 May 2019

6 Australian Mother's Day Gift Ideas That She'll Really Want

Stuck for a Mother's Day gift idea? Look to Australian designers and artisans for a gift that supports our local talent and that Mum will really love (or share this list with a loved one for yourself!). Here's what I'd really love for Mother's Day.
Australian Mother's Day gift guide


1. Will and Bear Calloway fawn felt hat. I have the William Brown wide-brimmed fedora style hat and love it to bits.

2. Rachel Castle yeah jumper. Comfy and cool - the hardest part is which jumper to choose. They're all great.

3. Beechworth Honey landscape honey gift pack; my sister-in-law gave me this pack for my birthday and it was the perfect gift; beautifully presented and wrapped, with personalised note and detailed information about the honey sources. Beautiful honey that we can all enjoy.

4. OrbitKey leather key organiser in blush with rose gold hardware. I bought this key organiser for my husband a few years ago (in black leather) and it's been fantastic; fits neatly in your hand, and you can add useful tools like a USB stick.

5. Rollies Chelsea camel leopard print boots. I pretty much live in my cut-out Rollies during summer, so would love these easy-wearing short boots for winter.

6. Koko Black chocolate-coated macadamia nuts; I really want to try this very Aussie wattleseed flavour, closely followed by the white chocolate and matcha flavour. Beautiful packaging and handcrafted in Melbourne.

More great Aussie gift ideas on Bondville:
8 Australian Mother's Day gift ideas for a minimialist Mama (2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :)