12 April 2012

Minyaka Design Winter 2012 Collection

I'm starting to dream of warm, cosy nights by the fire (if we had one), autumn colours, wool, flannel and sheepskin, and of course hot chocolate. Doesn't this lovely collection by Bondville sponsor Minyaka Design for Winter 2012 fit the bill! These clothes for kids age 1 to 4 are stylish *and* warm - and that's not an easy brief.
These pieces in chocolate brown, grey and burgundy red are made from organic cotton, bamboo and hemp, ticking the sustainable textiles box. I can't resist those dandy suspender pants and the two-tone pinny dress.

The Minyaka Design newborn range has also expanded to include a gift set with organic cotton wrap top, mittens and socks - great for the eco-conscious new Mum.

The collection will be making its way to to the Minyaka Design online store soon. In the meantime, if you are keen to get your mitts on the new range, the Winter 2012 Collection will be launched next weekend at the Melbourne The Finders Keepers market:
Royal Exhibition Building
9 Nicolson Street, Carlton, VIC
Fri 20 April 2012, 6-10pm
Sat 21 April 2012, 10am-5pm
Entry is free
More info at www.thefinderskeeper.com 

Read more about Australian label Minyaka Design here on Bondville.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous designs from a parent point of view. But It's hard to dress kids in anything not covered in bright cartoon characters! Wish my son could appreciate the subtlety of brown and greys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So tough, coffeecup1980. They are all little individuals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Doll House and had the worst experience of my life. I ordered a dress 3 months before my formal and it didn’t come in. she told me the the dress was customised but was told a week before my formal that they could not do it and was told to chose another dress from the shop which upset me as I had my heart set on the dress I ordered. Thank you Doll House for destroying my only formal – it was the worst time.
    http://www.thedollhousexoxo.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)