7 March 2012

Muffin and Mani wallpaper and murals

Those clever bods at online kids store Baby's Got Style know a thing or two about buying, and when I spotted the Muffin and Mani wallpaper in their latest newsletter I just about knocked over my cup of Milo clicking through to the site as fast as I could. I loved The Animal Alphabet straight away, and then spent the next half hour lost on the site...




 
 
 

Muffin and Mani are based in Mapleton, Queensland, and have opened up to the public their previously only-for-interior-designers collection of wallpaper and murals for big and little people. How cool. The only tricky bit is choosing one!

All Muffin and Mani wallpapers are produced using eco-friendly PVC-free papers and non-solvent inks. If you have something special in mind, they are able to customise designs too (just ask).

You can find Muffin and Mani at stockists internationally.

Images: Muffin and Mani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :)