30 March 2012

Harrie and Hollie Sombrillos

We are off to the Sunshine Coast next week for a last grab of sunshine before the coolness sets in, and with the beach on my mind, I had to share with you these amazing Harrie and Hollie Sombrillos. You may have seen these beach shades around online (The Design Files, Pinterest etc), but if not, behold the genius of a simple design, beautifully executed with chic fabric and stylish lines.





Melbourne-based Skye and Claire are the epitome of Australian designers, to me. They have created a clean, stripped-down product with 95% UV protection for our climate that is super-chic and yet has all the elements of a good Aussie camping trip. Essential for keeping our little ones protected, and cute to boot. I hope to see our beaches dotted with Harrie and Hollie sombrillos next year.

You can find Harrie and Hollie sun protection products (including cute sun shirts) in the online store and at stockists around Australia.

Images: Harrie and Hollie

3 comments:

  1. love 'em! and can't wait to see you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant couple of designers. Must send the link on to my offspring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are divine I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)