27 February 2012

10 Stylish Children's Room Ideas

While we were packing up our old house, I took a few photos to remember the girls' bedrooms, and just happened to be writing an article about stylish kids' room ideas for the eBay's Mum's Business website that they worked perfectly for. Here's a little peek:

My big girl's bed with gorgeous quilt from Nanna, pillows and Funky Monkey sock monkey.


Tissue paper pom flowers that I made and hung from the ceiling.


Tub Trug storage for all the soft toys.


A small vignette in my little one's bedroom - vintage Royal Doulton dancing princess and prince wind-up piece (that I bought when I was a girl), framed birth print, leather elephant money box from Nanna and Pops, and leather moccasins from my sister in Canada.

Head over to the eBay Mum's Business website for the whole article with lots of idesa for kids rooms - 10 Stylish Children's Room Ideas.

Images: Steph Bond-Hutkin

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! My kid will simply like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a well designed room & beautifully put together. bet your little girl loved it. I adore the cushions, are they handmade?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)