25 January 2012

Milk and Honey Photography Portrait Shoot Winner Photos

Do you remember the great competition I had last year for Mother's Day to win a family portrait sitting and prints from Milk & Honey Photography in Rozelle, NSW? Bondville reader Sally Cooper was the lucky winner and has shared with us some of the gorgeous photos taken around Balmain where Sally lives. I know that Sally's family in the UK will adore these shots too. Congratulations again, Sally. Gorgeous shots of your gorgeous boys. And thank you again to Milk & Honey Photography for such a fabulous prize.



5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Steph and also a HUGE thank you to Anni & Matthew ~ they were wonderful! So kind & lovely to us and the shoot was such fun for the boys and I!

    My husband was the happily-surprised recipient of some of the prints (framed) for Christmas and I sent some 'home' to my family in the UK, who also loved them!

    I have blogged about this too at http://jambochameleon.blogspot.com/2012/01/milk-honey.html

    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos...they perfectly capture Sally and the boys....such a sweet family

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the one with the boy cartwheeling ... and the one with the hand. Those are the photos that really capture childhood - but as parents we never seem to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww so beautiful!!! they look great!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)