12 January 2012

eBay's Mum's Business


Have you noticed eBay's Mum's Business in my side column? For the last 4 months I've been a contributing editor on this great site, which includes articles from a selection of Australian bloggers about kids, craft, food, small business and in the home.

It's been funn writing about topics that I might not normally cover here on Bondville, and I'm particularly happy with my current article "making jewellery with kids" - a fun little craft tutorial to make a cute brooch/hairclip and of course a macaroni necklace. My big girl had a great time making and modelling the jewellery, and hopefully it will inspire people to get creative with fabric scraps lying around the house.


Head over to Mum's Business to check out making jewellery with kids, as well as some of my other stories...

hosting a summer pool party









creating a pot plant kitchen garden









camping with the kids







 
make your own amazing flower bouquet


 
top 10 must-haves for a newborn







 
throwing a spooktacular kids party for halloween










Images: Steph Bond-Hutkin, pool party image by Encapture Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :)