6 September 2011

Oktoberdee handbags and accessories

My pals Kylie and Alischa are pals with Lauren Ferry from Melbourne-based Oktoberdee so I thought I had better check out the goods on offer. And wow - they are pretty fabulous. Hip leather bags, neckwear and accessories.





Oh yes! I do recognise the neckwear from Finders Keepers markets - great neckerchief-like pieces made from ties, wool and leather. They are totally cute. But the leather and fabric bags are my favourite. They are fun and hip and all grown up without making you look older than your years (yes I'm talking to you, leather handbags across Australia!). There's lots of crafty details, embossing, ruffles and braids. These babies look like they have stepped straight out of Frankie magazine.

You can find Oktoberdee in the online store and stockists around Australia and New Zealand.

Images: Oktoberdee

1 comment:

  1. how lovely! I've been looking for a new bag -- thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)