15 August 2011

Stylish Kids: fINNIGAN fINN

fINNIGAN fINN kids clothes

fINNIGAN fINN logo
fINNIGAN fINN kids clothes
fINNIGAN fINN kids clothes
fINNIGAN fINN kids clothes
fINNIGAN fINN kids clothesfINNIGAN fINN kids clothes
fINNIGAN fINN kids clothes
We spend a lot of time on the Sunshine Coast and whenever we are there I always find myself scouring the Eumundi Markets for up-and-coming kids fashion labels. It's where I discovered Humble Bumble, Birikini, Butterscotch Castle, Funky Monkey sock monkeys and my favourite girls clothing label, Wild Bear.

Children's label fINNIGAN fINN is another Eumundi find that I'd love to share with you. fINNIGAN fINN was established in Queensland in 2004 by sisters Deborah and Linda (who has won numerous awards during her 20 years in the fashion industry). The collection includes infantwear, boys and girlswear in sizes 000 to 9.

I've bought two different tights for my girls (see above) that have lasted a number of seasons, and a great quality corduroy tunic (in green above). I particularly like the jeans for both boys and girls, with white stitching detail, tie waist and oversize pockets.

You can find fINNIGAN fINN in the online store, and at the Eumundi Markets, Eumundi, QLD.

For more Australian-designed clothes for kids, head over to Bondville Kids where the Stylish Kids articles are compiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :)