30 August 2011

Roses = Love


Well, my sister's wedding was wonderful. It rained, it blew a gale - it was a damp miserable day on the Sunshine Coast. But my sister was radiant and glamorous and the wedding was beautiful.

The Bride's bouquet, two Bridesmaid bouquets and 11 flower arrangements were a huge success(what was I worried about!). Mum did a beautiful job on 7 boutonnière (button holes). The flowergirls were so beautifully behaved (I take no credit for that!). And the guest book tree was perfect. I have lots of amazing photos to share with you soon, and some lovely wedding ideas.

In the meantime, the happy couple are off to Fiji and I wish them all the best, much love, happiness and good health together.

Steph
x

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful roses and what a lovely wedding it must have been. We had our honeymoon in Fiji and are still together after 41 years - a good omen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers look absolutely amazing Steph! Well done! Can't wait to see some more photos!
    Tam

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)