6 July 2011

the red thread House Tour on The Design Files

My friend Lisa (the red thread) has her gorgeous sun-filled home featured on The Design Files today. Lisa's home is truly one of the most warm, creative, happy places to be and I think Lucy did an amazing job capturing the light and the feeling of her home. There is so much to love; it's a style I aspire to. Head over to The Design Files to check out more images from Lisa's home, and then over to the red thread blog to let Lisa know you love it too.

2 comments:

  1. Just popped across...her house is lovely..just like her designs!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa is so lovely, just like her house. I love the pouff, I think I feel like Lisa does about ottomans, and pouffs. Unfortunately they cost a little more so I haven't been able to fulfill my fetish as much.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)