3 June 2011

Sydney ABCD Meetup Winter 2011

Would you like to join Lisa Tilse (the red thread) and I for a quiet chat over a glass of red with fellow art, craft and design bloggers? You are cordially invited to the Winter 2011 Sydney ABCD Meetup at The 3 Weeds in Rozelle.

ABCD Meetup is a casual get-together to encourage those of us who are more comfortable behind our computers to get out and meet some of our fellow design and art lovers. Here are the details:

Event: Sydney ABCD Meetup Winter 2011
Date: Thursday 30th June, 2011
Time: 7pm - 9pm
Venue: The 3 Weeds Hotel (back bar), 197 Evans St, Rozelle, NSW
RSVP: via the ABCD Facebook page, or comment here on Bondville


Goodie Bags:
The ABCD Meetup goodie bag is a great way to share a little about yourself and help your new friends remember you after the event. At the last meetup the goodie bags were chock-full of handmade goodies and sweet momentos. If you would like to join in and make something for the goodie bag, please comment "GOODIE BAG" along with your RSVP by 25th June , so we know how many we'll need. Goodie bags will only be provided for those who participate.


Subscribe For Updates:
To receive updates and details about ABCD meetups please subscribe through one of the following:

1. Join our Facebook page
We will post upcoming meetups on the Facebook page and you will be able to RSVP on the page.

and/or

2. Join the ABCD Meetup mailing list.
For those of you that aren’t on Facebook or who just love their email, we have created a mailing list. You can choose if you would like to receive news about the Brisbane or Sydney meetups.


More about ABCD Meetups:
ABCD stands for [Artists + Bloggers + Crafters + Designers] and the quarterly meet-ups are an informal way to meet other folks with similar interests in the online space. Rather than being a networking event, these are simply a few quiet drinks with other creative bods; a chance to make a friend or two, and be inspired by what others are doing. All folks attending are given a sticky name badge, a welcoming hello, and a warm, friendly environment. And, if you feel like it, you can add a little creative reminder of you to the ABCD goodie bags that everyone is offered to take home.

You can find photos and posts about previous ABCD meetups on theFacebook page, as well as on Bondville and Udessi.

We would love to meet you; please come along.

Steph Bond Hutkin (Bondville) and Lisa Tilse (the red thread)

9 comments:

  1. Yes count me in I love a caht and of course a wine...How many for the goodie bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOODIE BAG - Steph.. Would love to attend..please count me in..what a fantastic duo you and Lisa make...a brilliant Idea..wish we had more of them. Would love to also contribute to the Goodie Bag..how do I find out about final numbers?
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing what I missed out on last time I am so in for the goodie bags... I'll get creating right away.

    Xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I would love to have those goodie bags, but I don't think I'm gonna be there on the 30th but surely I'm gonna get the updated news after that, thank for sharing these and by the way, it's really nice to have some nice bloggers in town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know of any plans for ABCD in Melbourne?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be there for sure, lovely idea and let me know Goodie Bag numbers and I will bring something for sure xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i will be there would love to contribute to the goodie bag also

    ReplyDelete
  8. yaay! count me in too please!
    And for the Goodie bags! Sally :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. GOODIE BAG.
    I will be there, I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)