2 June 2011

Stylish Kids: Hunter Baby for boys plus WIN a onesie (now closed)






We all know that girls get most of the love when it comes to kids fashion. Boys aren't catered to quite as much, which is why it is really lovely to find a label designed just for boys.

Melbourne-based Amanda Moore wrote to me recently to introduce her lovely label Hunter Baby for boys only (yeah!) from newborn to size one. In collaboration with fellow mother Belle Anderson, Amanda is leveraging her background in fashion design to create classic styles and no-nonsense designs for little tykes.

The Winter 2011 collection includes onesies, pants, tops, wraps and bandana bibs in preppy stripes and colourways in 100% cotton. It's the details that really elevate the range - you'll find elbow patches and multi-coloured buttons, embroidery and contrasting linings. It's a classy collection with basics that won't ride up but will turn heads. Nanna would definitely approve.


But wait, there's more. Amanda and Belle from Hunter Baby are offering the iconic Oscar Onesie Top to one lucky Bondville reader to win! All you need to do is comment below with your favourite boys' name; winner to be chosen by Hunter Baby. This competition is open to Australian and international readers! Entries close midnight AEST Wednesday 8th June 2011. Thanks Hunter Baby!

You can find Hunter Baby in the online store as well as at stockists in Victoria.

Head over to Bondville Kids to find more great Australian-designed fashion for children.

Images: Hunter Baby

Terms and Conditions:
1. One entry per person allowed.
2. To enter, simply comment below with your favourite boys' name.
3. Include your email address or a link to your website where I can comment or find your email address.
4. This competition is open to all readers in Australia and internationally.
5. This competition is hosted by Steph Bond Hutkin via the Bondville blog at blog.stephbond.com and the Bondville Kids blog at babydesignerclothes.blogspot.com.
6. The prize consists of an Oscar Onesie Top from Hunter Baby, valued at AUD $29.95
7. Entries close 11:59pm AEST, Wednesday 8th June 2011.
8. This competition is a game of skill and the winner will be based on the most interesting comment as judged by the Hunter Baby team, and notified by email and via a post on Bondville on Thrusday 9th June 2011.


14 comments:

  1. Cooper 'Coop' for short.... (a single favourite is so hard - I have a top 10 but this is numero uno and has been for years)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUNTER is my absolute favourite boys name....so strong. I have just checked out your baby boy clothes-they are absolutely gorgeous!!! Anita macanita@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav boy's name is Joe cos he is my boy but I really love the name RAMONE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely Bondville.

    My daughter has a little friend called "Ferris" and he is the most adorable 4 year old. His favourite outfit is a red "Disney Cars Lightning McQueen" boiler suit which he wears pretty much all the time - it is his party outfit. Bless

    Plus how can you not love Ferris Bueller? "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

    Did I mention how cute those Hunter baby onesies are. Hope I win xx
    karla@leonhardpfeifer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, am really pleased to discover Hunter Baby! Thanks for sharing Steph - their clothes are sooo cute!! My favourite boys name is Ari, as that's the name of my little man :) It means lion or eagle.. I was pleased to discover after we had named him that it is also an old Dutch name - my grandparents are Dutch so that was really quite special.
    danielle-stewart@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Hunter onsie's...Of course my favourite boys name is Rowan, my delightful baby grandson. Named after my maiden name, and a tribute to his famous Jazz trombonist grandfather Roberta Rowan.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I adore this range of baby boy clothes! We are expecting our first baby and have just found out that it will be a boy! So baby names are very topical in our household! We are still working on our shortlist and it changes daily... Current favourite is Max...

    ReplyDelete
  8. My best friend's bub is called Oscar which I love (and this onesie would be perfect for him!)

    Our first little one is due in 4 weeks and if we have a boy we would like to call him Otto which I think sounds lovely and strong.

    Now and then I find myself daydreaming of Oscar and Otto growing up together, the best of mates, sharing adventures, and one day sitting on the porch as old men together too!

    mlcarrollsyd@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favourite boys name is Seth as it is the name of our firstborn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous clothes! I do LOVE Darcy...although couldn't get hubby to agree to it for either of our boys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the name Hunter! We would probably go with Hunter Joseph!
    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of course my favorite name is Archer but a close second is Hunter! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Will and Hugh are my favourite boys names. Either of these gorgeous boys would look super stylish in a Hunter Onesie & are sure to be great advertisements for the Hunter label (at least their biased Mum thinks so).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow ! How cute are those onesies ? My favourite boys name is Elliot but Harper is a close second. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)