21 May 2011

The Lowercase Bed Linen for kids


The Lowercase Bed Linen - Foxes
The Lowercase Bed Linen - Foxes

The Lowercase Bed Linen - Swans
The Lowercase Bed Linen - Swans

The Lowercase Bed Linen - Tigers
The Lowercase Bed Linen - Tigers
I had a lovely morning at The Finders Keepers market at the Carriageworks in Sydney this morning - finding beautiful products with my friend Jamie who has been visiting from the US, catching up with old friends (hi Alischa, Sarah and Kylie!) and being a fangirl, meeting some of my favourite artists (yes that's you Catherine and Cat!).

One product I had to share with you is the lovely bed linen for kids by Sydney husband-and-wife team The Lowercase. These guys have their finger on the button and create really interesting room decor and paper products products as well as distribute all manner of goodies including Heico lamps, Little Lamb freckle rugs and blabla cushions.

It's the bed linen that really caught my eye. It's original, interesting, cool, and great to touch with embroidery on 100% cotton. Designs include swans, foxes and tigers, making them great for both boys' and girls' rooms.

You can find The Lowercase bed linen and other goodies in the online store as well as at stockists across Australia and New Zealand.

4 comments:

  1. Love this linen Steph! Bummed I didn't get to make it to the Carriageworks last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to have all the stuff of this blog. It's a GUIDE JOB to me,it's interesting to have this kind of stuff to sell in our place,and I love to take it all in my home too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable children's bedding, it would also be great for an older child's room as it has a modern feel.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)