21 April 2011

Made By Mosey nursery decor

I first noticed these gorgeous Made By Mosey decor and nursery products for kids in my friend Kim's online store, and was impressed both with the design and care that has been put into these pieces.

The range includes beautiful baby quilts made from handkerchiefs (do you still have yourse?), mobiles suspended from white painted twigs, and vintage fabric bunting. I love that the mobiles in particular are great for both boy and girl rooms, and I don't think I've ever seen a cooler baby quilt for boys! Lovely work.










Based in Melbourne, mother-of-two Madeleine Sargent creates each piece with love by hand - no two are the same. Many products are made from vintage fabrics and handkerchiefs which I think only adds to their charm. Perfect baby shower gifts!

You can find Made By Mosey products in the Etsy store as well as at stockists around Australia and online. Read the Made By Mosey blog for more about Madeleine and her designs.

Images: Made By Mosey

1 comment:

Your comments make my day :)