18 February 2011

Uimi knitwear



Now that the temperatures are finally starting to cool off a little in the evening, I've been thinking about pulling out some trans-seasonal throws, blankets and scarfs (mostly courtesy of my Mum's crochet and knitting skills). If you're not the knitting type and you're looking for some new goodies to brighten up your couch/bed/cot/neck, check out the lovely eco-friendly knitwear from Uimi.

Locally designed and manufactured in Melbourne, Uimi creates a range of blankets, throws, scarves and children's products made from extra fine merino wool, certified organic cotton and other natural fibres. My favourite products are the chevron-striped kids blankets (both pink and blue) and the fun striped scarves. Mmm toasty.

You can find Uimi knitwear at stockists around Australia and online.

Images: Uimi

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Sarah, I love the blankets.

    Felicity x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of that grey one. Looks so soft and comfy. My wallet does not thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those blankets and scarfs look awesome!! steph, make sure you stop by for wednesdays mee a bee giveaway! I think you will love it. Open internationally too.:) Hope you are well! thecoolkidsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lime color scarf!!
    I didn´t know UIMI.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)