21 January 2011

Stylish Kids: Trellis Design









I have found so many amazing Australian kids clothes designers through the Shop The Flood! appeal for the QLD floods. One brand that really stood out was Trellis Design - a Brisbane-based label featuring gorgeous handmade clothes and accessories for girls age 1-6 years.

The detail in Trellis Design clothing is spectacular. I just adore the ruffles, yo-yo's and swirls. And how about that playsuit (tell me you had one when you were a kid too!). Most of the Trellis Design clothes are one-of-a-kind creations. If you see something you love, you'll have to snap it up quick! You can also contact Trellis Design creator Penny directly for specific size and availability requests.

Look out for a boys' collection coming soon. You can find Trellis Design on MadeIt online. Check out the Trellis Design Facebook page for more details. Congratulations Penny on a gorgeous label for kids!

For more great Australian-designed clothes for kids, check out Bondville Kids.

Images: Trellis Design

4 comments:

  1. How gorgeous are these??!! Boy, I wish I could sew better ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty, perfect for girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your great blog & loved it. I'm just new into blogging & have just finished off my own blog on fashion & interior design.
    scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com
    I had a lot of fun putting it together. I would love your feedback on it if you've got a spare minute.
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)