17 December 2010

Weekend Wishes: Christmas is Coming


Wishing you all a lovely weekend. We're celebrating our little one's first birthday a few weeks early while everyone is still in town, so no doubt I will be baking and threading fruit skewers and making bunting. Love a party!

This week we've been in full craft mode at Bondville with a crafty tree, a crafty wreath and a crafty advent calendar (well that one was pretty easy as it was a printable). Let me know if you had a chance to make your own tissue paper pom wreath, I'd love to see pics (I'll post them below). It's time to wrap up the Australian Christmas 2010 series, so if you haven't finished your shopping, now's your chance.

Take care and keep well,
Steph
x

Image: Steph Bond

First wreath by Jenny Butler! Beautiful job Jenny - colour combo is amazing...

I made a Christmas wreath thanks to @stephbond ace tutorial! ... on Twitpic


1 comment:

  1. you have been busy Steph! I am taking my daughter to the nutcracker tomorrow and visitng Santa with my 18 month old on Sunday. Should be fun! (the 4 1/2 year old refuses to see santa...she is scared.) First Birthdays are the BEST! Have a super weekend! thecoolkidsblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)