25 May 2011

The Storybook Rabbit vintage plates







Gosh, I started writing this post in September last year, but have finally been reminded to share The Storybook Rabbit with you after seeing the gorgeous plates at The Finders Keepers market again on the weekend.

Kelly White, one half of the Made By White sister-duo, is the creative soul behind this lovely project. Sydney-based Kelly revamps beautiful vintage ceramic plates with her illustrations of rabbits and their friends.

How can you resist bunnies! Great for adults and kids alike (but better keep these ones out of reach of little hands). What a lovely christening or naming ceremony gift. Something special to treasure forever.

You can find The Storybook Rabbit in the etsy store, the Made By White online store. Find out more about The Storybook Rabbit on the Made By White blog and on the Facebook page. And read more about Made By White here on Bondville.

6 comments:

  1. Awwwww! Love the skipping rabbit. Wonder if my toddler would clean her plate with the promise of cuteness underneath??

    ReplyDelete
  2. These plates are just gorgeous! I love the rabbits, reminds me of my childhood. I still have a couple of childhood china on display at home featuring rabbits, but yours take the carrot, sorry cake!

    Nic xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were really lovely plates! I really like the love rabbits aside from those in chinese feng shui rabbits are good luck... And putting them in your decorative racks are just gorgeous! I always wanted to buy some of these and sell it to my friends, any career tips for me here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These plates are amazing! So glad i discovered your blog! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)